Indian Indices: Trends on SGX Nifty indicate a positive opening for the broader index in India, a rise of 34.5 points or 0.32 percent. Nifty futures were trading around 10,656-level on the Singaporean Exchange.
· Asian markets: Asian markets are lower today as Japanese and Hong Kong shares fall. The Nikkei 225 is off 0.52% while the Hang Seng is down 0.51%. The Shanghai Composite is not trading.
· US Markets: S&P 500 snaps 5-day losing streak as shares of Apple, JP Morgan gain.
· European markets: European markets finished mixed as of the most recent closing prices. The FTSE 100 gained 0.06%, while the CAC 40 led the DAX lower. They fell 0.70% and 0.52% respectively.
· Major Headlines of the day:
· OYO hires ex-IndiGo boss Aditya Ghosh as CEO India and South Asia
· Infosys appoints Jayesh Sanghrajka as interim CFO
· Ujjivan Small Finance Bank mulls demerger, bonus share issue to meet RBI norms
· Trend in FII flows:- The FIIs were Net Value of Rs 2043.06 segment while the DIIs were Net Value of -165.31 the provisional figures.
Securities in Ban For Trade Date 16-NOVEMBER-2018
For More Detail Visit == https://www.regrowin.com/services.php